We no longer accept credit cards at the ticket booth! We do have an ATM on site.
Non-Debit Credit Card purchases can be made online.
*Fast Pass tickets can be used to jump to the head of the line. During our slower times (weeknights, usually), we recommend purchasing a regular admission ticket as you're not going to save much time with a Fast Pass.
**While children 10 & Under are allowed, the frightening theme of this attraction is not recommended for small children.
There are three VERY Important steps to purchasing your tickets online.
- Click the "Buy Now" button on the next page
- Purchase the desired number of tickets on the PayPal website
- Print your receipt and bring it with you to the Realm of Darkness Haunted House Ticket Booth, ALONG WITH A PHOTO ID.*
***This is VERY important! We want to make sure we're giving your tickets to the right person. If you show up and don't have your photo ID, you will NOT get your tickets.***
Here are some other things to consider before buying your tickets online:
- Absolutely NO refunds for any reason.
- To reiterate, ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON.
- Our operating schedule for 2013 is on the home page in its entirety (September 27 - October 31 with various hours throughout). Study it. Know it. BE it. If you think you might not be able to make it in during our regular operating hours, DON'T BUY YOUR TICKETS ONLINE (because there are NO REFUNDS.)
- If you decide you want a Fast Pass after purchasing Regular Admission Tickets online, we'll be happy to upgrade your tickets at the Realm of Darkness Ticket Booth for an additional $10 per ticket.
- Please note that children 10 and under MUST be accompanied through the haunt by a paying adult.
- There are NO REFUNDS for any reason.
Ready? OK, let's buy some tickets.
To purchase tickets, click here